Frosted Vinyl Panels - Privacy Film for Windows and Doors
Request quote for pricing. Minimum order of $10.
Etched vinyl is a great way to ensure privacy in offices and conference rooms with large glass windows or glass walls. Applying privacy film to glass medical offices or glass meeting rooms is an easy solution for making your space less public.
Regardless of what type of business your company does, it's nice to have a little privacy from outsiders (especially with full walled glass offices or conference rooms). Using full panels of etched vinyl as privacy film is a great practice. Include your company logo or custom design etched out of the vinyl (as shown in some of the photos), or go with one of our standard designs.
E-mail our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and they will send you a quote for your Privacy Vinyl:
- Overall dimensions of the glass surface
- Overall dimensions of the area you would like to cover
- Frosted Vinyl Option: 3M Dusted Crystal, FDC Etched Vinyl, or MacTac B-Free Dusted/Frosted Vinyl
- Preferred Design: Choose from 3 standard designs (A, B or C - see photos) or send a custom design
- Editable Vector file of logo or custom design(.eps or .ai)
- Vinyl Type: First Surface (adhesive on the back) or Second Surface (adhesive on the front)
Warranties and refunds will not be granted for vinyl graphics installed by outside individuals or companies. If installation services are not handled by Office Sign Company, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that vinyl graphics are properly installed.